The following are terms of a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Karine Poghosyan Pianist. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website (“Site”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please read this Agreement carefully and be aware that Karine Poghosyan Pianist may, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
Karine Poghosyan Pianist makes no representations, whatsoever, about any other website that you may access through this one. When you access a non-Karine Poghosyan Pianist website, please understand that it is independent from Karine Poghosyan Pianist, and that Karine Poghosyan Pianist has no control over the content on that website, even if Karine Poghosyan Pianist provides information or websites to the owner of that website. In addition, a link to a non-Karine Poghosyan Pianist website does not mean that Karine Poghosyan Pianist endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. In fact, Karine Poghosyan Pianist disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for such content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
COPYRIGHTS AND USE OF SITE CONTENT
The copyright for all materials provided on this Site is held by Karine Poghosyan Pianist or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Karine Poghosyan Pianist or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on this Site on a single computer, for your personal or internal business use only, provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates immediately if you breach this Agreement. You may not “mirror” any material contained on this Site without Karine Poghosyan Pianist’s express written permission. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes. All content and functionality on this Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of Karine Poghosyan Pianist or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
© 1996-2017 Karine Poghosyan Pianist & Company Inc.
All rights reserved.
The trademarks, website marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Karine Poghosyan Pianist. Other trademarks, website marks and trade names may be owned by others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or any other Karine Poghosyan Pianist intellectual property displayed on this Site. Karine Poghosyan Pianist aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name Karine Poghosyan Pianist and any other Trademarks shall not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission from Karine Poghosyan Pianist. Karine Poghosyan Pianist also prohibits use of Karine Poghosyan Pianist and any other Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site, unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Karine Poghosyan Pianist in writing.
General Use of this Website—Permissions and Restrictions
Karine Poghosyan Pianist hereby grants you permission to access and use this Website as set forth in these Terms of Website, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or the Content without Karine Poghosyan Pianist’s prior written authorization, unless Karine Poghosyan Pianist makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Website (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video / audio playback pages of the Website itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means that Karine Poghosyan Pianist may designate.
- You agree not to use the Website for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Karine Poghosyan Pianist’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Website;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Website or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Website, unless other material not obtained from Karine Poghosyan Pianist appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Karine Poghosyan Pianist servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Karine Poghosyan Pianist grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Karine Poghosyan Pianist reserves the right to revoke these exceptions, either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g, comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Website, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Karine Poghosyan Pianist reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Website, and the trademarks, Website marks and logos (“Marks”) on the Website, are owned by or licensed to Karine Poghosyan Pianist, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Website and as permitted under these Terms of Website. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Karine Poghosyan Pianist on the Website for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes, without the prior written consent of Karine Poghosyan Pianist or the respective licensors of the Content. Karine Poghosyan Pianist and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Karine Poghosyan Pianist is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Karine Poghosyan Pianist with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Karine Poghosyan Pianist, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, CONTACT US)
NO WEBSITES, ENDORSEMENT OR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION
There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information obtained through your use of this Site. The information on the Site is provided to you with the understanding that Karine Poghosyan Pianist’s provision of this information to you does not constitute the rendering of consulting, career or other advice or Websites. Information on this Site should not be relied upon for making business, career or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Moreover, Karine Poghosyan Pianist does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through this Site by Karine Poghosyan Pianist, any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole option, liability and risk. Moreover, Karine Poghosyan Pianist does not grant any license or other authorization to you to use this Site in any manner if such use in whole or in part suggests that Karine Poghosyan Pianist promotes or endorses a third party’s causes, ideas, political views, products or websites.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
Karine Poghosyan Pianist may alter, suspend or discontinue this Site and your access to use this Site at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability to you or any third party. This Site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment, or for other reasons, and may result in damages to the user’s systems or operations. The user shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from this Site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage the user’s systems, software or data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Site and all materials thereon are distributed on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Karine Poghosyan Pianist disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, Karine Poghosyan Pianist does not warrant that: (1) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (2) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; (3) defects will be corrected; or (4) this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. You hereby acknowledge that use of the site is at your sole risk. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Karine Poghosyan Pianist or any of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this Site or the information contained on this Site or obtained from your use of this Site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Site, even if Karine Poghosyan Pianist has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the total liability to you of Karine Poghosyan Pianist or any of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, investors, employees, agents, representatives or attorneys, and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, for all damages, losses, and causes of action – whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise – exceed $1. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, in which case some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Karine Poghosyan Pianist and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, investors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys, and their respective heirs, successors and assigns, (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any breach by you of this Agreement, or the representations, warranties and covenants you have made by agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Karine Poghosyan Pianist reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement is governed and interpreted pursuant to the State and Federal Courts of San Francisco, California, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the State and Federal Courts of San Francisco, California. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State and Federal Courts of San Francisco, California in connection with any dispute or claim involving Karine Poghosyan Pianist. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
INFRINGEMENT NOTICES AND TAKEDOWN
Karine Poghosyan Pianist prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify Karine Poghosyan Pianist of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Karine Poghosyan Pianist will process notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site’s Designated Agent, who is:
GK BRAND, INC. CONTACT
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website provider to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Karine Poghosyan Pianist with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Karine Poghosyan Pianist.